1) Lone Peak High School: The Knights are loaded with Steven Ashworth, Chantry Ross, Jackson Brinkerhoff and several good role players.
2) American Fork High School: The Caveman feature big-time junior Issac Johnson and also have point guard Trey Stewart who has D1 potential.
3) Pleasant Grove High school: 7'3 Center Matt Van Komen is nearly impossible to stop and with shooters around him they should be dangerous.
4) Davis High School: Have a great mix of seniors and junior which should keep Davis in the mix for a 6A title.
5) Kearns High school: The Andrew brothers will be one of the top back courts in the state.
6) Layton High School: Have a great mix of talented guards and big guys. Truman brown should have a huge year for the Lancers.
7) Bingham High School: The Miners just know how to win and even with a new varsity team I still expect them to be in the mix even in a brutal region.
8) West Jordan High School: They will go as far as Darrian Nebeker and Sinai Enoch will take them.
9) Copper Hill High School: Is a program that knows how to win and I expect them to be competitive the year.
10) Hillcrest High School: Return three guards from a team that made the 4A semi-finals.