1. Juan Diego High School: Senior Jason Ricketts will be on of the toughest covers in the state. They also have several other college prospects.
2. Orem High School: Ross Reeves and Pack Nacua make for a dangerous back court.
3. Logan High School: Jared Bagley is a high scoring guard and the Grizzles also have five other college prospects.
4. Salem Hills High School: James Nelson is one of the best scorers in the state and could be at 25 plus per game.
5. Sky View High School: Mason Falslev already has offers from BYU and USU as a sophomore. With him the Bobcats have a chance to be anyone.
6. Canyon View High School: Brantzen Blackner is a big-time wing that will make this a dangerous team.
7. Dixie High School: They return junior guard Tanner Cuff and the Flyers just flat out know how to win.
8. Lehi High School: The Pioneers should be very competitive with several solid players.
9. Stansbury High School: Senior Josh Jenkins is the real deal and should have a huge year.
10. Mountain Crest High School: The mustangs have had some growing pains with Ridgeline being built but playing all of those underclassmen will pay off this year.