1. Olympus High School: Have a loaded back court with Rylan Jones and Jeremy Dowdell. They are the favorite to win the title.
2. Timpview High School: Hunter Erickson and Nate Hansen can both score 20 plus on any given night.
3. Corner Canyon High School: Have a mix of good guards and bigs that will make this a team built for March.
4. Timpanogos High School: Wings Tyler Walker and Matt Norman could be scoring a combined 30 plus a night.
5. Jordan High School: Lone Peak transfer Dyson Frank will be a good addition to an already talented team.
6. East High School: Boise State signee Mikey Frazier has a chance to big the best big man in 5A this year.
7. Bountiful High School: Brig Willard is a high scoring guard that has several good role players around him.
8. Highland High School: Might be the scrappiest team on this list. Elijah Shelton and Liki Makaui will lead the way for the Rams..
9. Brighton High School: Krystkowiak brothers should both have great years.
10. Roy High School: Alex Lamb and Ben McBride will be a great guard-big combo.